For some time we spent just a little put up to Rising sun, probably the most world’s largest yachts. As we remember, this enormous yacht, owned via Larry Ellison in the intervening time and it was designed through David Geffen who was some of the prestigious and prominent naval architect, John Bannenberg (the identical design which embrace the Kingdom 5KR, Carinthia VII and Limitless).
This large yacht is provided with:
– 4 MTU 20V 8000 M90 diesel producing a total of 36,000 kW (50,000 hp).
– 4 propellers that allow it to achieve a cruising velocity of 28 knots (52 km / h).
– a complete liveable space of no much less 8000 sq. meters, disbursed over 5 decks.
– health club / spa and sauna.
– an extensive wine cellar.
– personal cinema with a giant plasma display.
– A basketball courtroom on the main deck, which can be used as a helicopter pad.
it’s estimated that the Rising sun had a manufacturing cost that passed $ 200 million, but much more shocking is possibly the fact that preserving requires approximately $ 25 million a year.